Servers and Application Services
Servers and Application Services
Computec's Servers and Applications teams have extensive enterprise server and applications experience including designing, planning, implementing, setup, configuring, upgrading and testing servers and applications services for some of the largest companies in the world. With our vast knowledge and expertise plus working with our technology partners and as many of our clients are from Fortune 500 and World 500 companies our engineers and programmer have the opportunity to see first hand state of the art systems and then our engineers get the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with our clients and their internal technology engineering and programming teams to implement state of the art solutions for our clients.
Our teams of highly certified engineers and programmers are certified in a wide range of server and applications products. We are proud of all the efforts that our employees have made and below are some of the server and applications services related companies that have recognized and have given official certification of excellence and competence to our employees
- 95% of Computec's engineers have one or more Microsoft certification
- Certified in Sun and Solaris products
- Certified in VMware
- Certified in EMC
- Certified in Linux
- Industry Certified Programmers
- Database Developers
- And many more
Our highly certified bilingual engineers are not only well versed in maker-recommended structures; we can also offer you a multi-vendor solution that perfectly suits your needs.
- Domain migration from Microsoft Windows 2003 to 2008
- ActiveSync through Microsoft Exchange /ISA and Apple iPhone
- Microsoft Exchange and Cisco Communications Manager integration
- Mail server (ex. Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino) cooperation with antivirus/antispam gateway
- Microsoft SQL Server database redundancy
- Web/Database systems and Network surveillance through Unix/Linux
Server virtualization brought a dramatic change to enterprise's IT infrastructure. It can do system implementation efficiently, reduce management and operational burden so that virtualization technology will grow even more. Computec, has partnerships with leading virtualization software/hardware manufacturers and Computec's engineers build the server virtualization system requirements based on the latest information and technology.
- VMware ESX
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Virtual shared storage
- Virtual data backup solution
- Virtual network design
- Vizioncore Inc.
Thin client allows access to specific resources. Many companies and institutions, use Thin client to provide a simple user access and hardening security. Recently enterprise have reexamined the use of Thin Client to minimize overall IT needs for resource management, space saving, and security.
- Citrix XenApp
- VMware ThinApp
- Sun Ray / Secure Global Desktop Software
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- Thin Client Hardware
Enterprise data is growing everyday. Securing the data storage has plagued many administrators.
The direct connection to the server and storage unit has lacked scalability. With the availability of iSCSI and Fibre Channel, stored data through the network has become more popular. Computec's server engineers have extensive knowledge and experience to ensure seamless data migration to network storage through the network.
With the appearance of virtual environments and the increasing amount of data stored on magnetic backup media, backup requirements may fail to meet the data recovery expectations.
Backup data through the network improves data transfer rate and moreover will support various environments. Computec can support and propose a solution for backup in your environment.
- Symantec Backup Exec / NetBackup
- CA ARCserve
- EMC Avamar
- Iron Mountain Data Protection & Recovery
- Quantum Disk Backup Systems
For continuing IT services within businesses, it is essential the equipment is always operational.
To manage IT inventory and detect unauthorized devices on the network it has become necessary to conduct of internal control. Proactive use of monitoring system can discover and notify the issue before becoming a risk. Computec supports the realization of a non-stop business and we have extensive experience for operating low-impact monitoring systems.
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Cisco Network Admission Control
- Cisco Smart Care
- RSA enVision
- McAfee Vulnerability Manager
- GFI Network & Security
Training/Seminars for Applications
Furthermore, Computec holds training sessions on IT systems and applications upon request for clients who wish to learn about specific functions, operation procedures, risk management, industry best practices and more related to the below:
- IP telephony
- Server systems
- Office Applications
- Customized Applications
We also regularly host or co-host seminars and round-tables for businesses with leading IT hardware manufacturers and software producers such as Cisco, Microsoft, Workshare, Checkpoint, Ricoh, Equitrac and many more.
Past Computec Seminars:
- Full Voice Solutions for Small and Medium Size Financial firms
(Cisco Call Manager Express with IPC Trading Solution, and more)
- Unified Communication Seminar
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Seminar
- Workshare and MicroSoft Document Security Seminar
- Ricoh and Equitrac on cost tracking and management systems
- Checkpoint on latest products